- August 5: Jaguar Land Rover Timing Chain Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 10 days ago
- July 7: Range Rover Door Latches Cause Upgraded Investigation investigations | 39 days ago
- June 14: Land Rover Recalls Range Rover and Discovery SUVs recalls | 62 days ago
2014 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Land Rover Range Rover Sport by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Land Rover service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Land Rover customer service.
An occupant that does not correctly understand the air bag functionality, may be at an increased risk of injury in a crash. Read more »
If a vehicle door unlatches, the distraction may increase the risk of a crash and/or a vehicle occupant may fall out of the vehicle if they are not wearing ... Read more »
If the front passenger air bag is disabled during a vehicle crash, there is an increased risk of injury. Read more »
If a hole is worn into the brake vacuum hose, a complete loss of braking assistance could occur, lengthening the distance required to stop the vehicle ... Read more »
If the TPMS light illuminates because the sensors cannot be located, it could mask an actual low tire pressure condition, possibly resulting in tire failure, ... Read more »
Browse Other Range Rover Sport Years
- 2016 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- 2015 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- 2014 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- 2013 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- 2012 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- 2011 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- 2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- 2009 Land Rover Range Rover Sport