- April 3: Toyota Recalls 6,000 Vehicles to Replace Vacuum Pumps recalls | 19 days ago
- March 7: Kobe Steel Class-Action Lawsuit Includes Toyota news | 46 days ago
- February 15: Lexus Recalls RC F, GS F and LC 500 Due to Risk of Fires recalls | 66 days ago
- January 31: Toyota Recalls 645,000 Vehicles For Airbag Failures recalls | 81 days ago
Lexus Recall J2B/JLB: High Pressure Fuel Pump May Crack And Leak Fuel
2016 Lexus GS F
A cracked cover may leak fuel, which, in the presence of an ignition source, can increase the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2016-2018 Lexus GS F, 2018 LC500, and 2015-2018 Lexus RC F vehicles, equipped with 5.0L V8 2UR-GSE engines with two high pressure fuel pumps. Specific operating conditions may result in damage to the pulsation damper in one of the high pressure fuel pumps, possibly causing a fatigue crack in the fuel pump cover.
- Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will replace the high pressure fuel pumps, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin April 2, 2018. Owners may contact Lexus customer service 1-800-255-3987. Toyota's numbers for this recall are J2B and JLB.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.