- March 7: Kobe Steel Class-Action Lawsuit Includes Toyota news | 13 days ago
- February 15: Lexus Recalls RC F, GS F and LC 500 Due to Risk of Fires recalls | 33 days ago
- January 31: Toyota Recalls 645,000 Vehicles For Airbag Failures recalls | 48 days ago
- January 10: Toyota and Lexus Recall 601,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Inflators recalls | 69 days ago
- December 31: Toyota and Lexus Vehicles Recalled to Replace Load Labels recalls | 79 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags: Frontal Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 10,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem