- August 27: Ford Explorer and Lincoln Aviator Recalled recalls | 24 days ago
- August 18: Ford Fuel Delivery Module Recall To Prevent Stalled Engines recalls | 33 days ago
- August 7: Ford Backup Camera Recall Investigated By Feds investigations | 44 days ago
- August 1: Ford Sunroof Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 50 days ago
- July 18: Lincoln Aviator Recall Issued For Fire Risk recalls | 64 days ago
Lincoln TSB #TSB 20-2170
2018 Lincoln Navigator
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- Some 2018-2020 F-150/Expedition/Navigator/F-Super Duty vehicles built on 31-Aug-2018 and through 02-Feb-2020 may exhibit a water leak on the right front floor during and/or after the air conditioning (A/C) is used. This may be due to condensation from the evaporator drain tube entering the vehicle through the drain tube seal. To correct the condition, follow the Service Procedure steps to install an elbow on the evaporator drain tube to direct the condensation away from the seal.
Click a tab for more information.