- February 13: 2006 Ford Ranger Owners Warned to Park the Trucks recalls | 9 days ago
- January 20: Mazda Recalls Mazda6, CX-7, CX-9, RX-8 and B-Series For Takata Airbags recalls | 33 days ago
- January 18: Senators Have Questions About Ford Ranger Driver Deaths From Airbags news | 35 days ago
- December 31: Nissan Used Uncertified Inspectors For Decades news | 53 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 56 days ago
2014 Mazda CX-5
Worst 2014 CX-5 Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine revs when stopped and then clunks into gear6
- car lurched forward at a complete stop3
- engine does not completely shut off2
- excessive oil consumption2
- check engine light on1
- lost acceleration1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control7
- NHTSA: Engine6
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda CX-5 Model Years
Curious how the 2014 CX-5 compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda CX-5 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CX-5.