- September 22: Mazda Recalls Mazda6 Cars Because of 'Weld Spatter' recalls | 28 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 39 days ago
- September 2: Mazda Recalls RX-8, Mazda6 and MazdaSpeed6 Cars Over Airbags recalls | 48 days ago
- August 15: Mazda Recalls CX-7, CX-9 and Mazda6 Over Takata Airbags recalls | 66 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 82 days ago
2014 Mazda CX-5
Worst 2014 CX-5 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine revs when stopped and then clunks into gear6
- car lurched forward at a complete stop3
- engine does not completely shut off2
- excessive oil consumption2
- check engine light on1
- lost acceleration1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control7
- NHTSA: Engine6
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda CX-5 Model Years
Curious how the 2014 CX-5 compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda CX-5 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CX-5.