2014 Mazda CX-5
2014 Mazda CX-5 Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Revs When Stopped And Then Clunks Into Gear7
- Car Lurched Forward At A Complete Stop3
- Lost Acceleration3
- Check Engine Light On2
- Engine Does Not Completely Shut Off2
- Excessive Oil Consumption2
- Ignition Coil Failure1
- NHTSA: Engine18
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control9
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda CX-5 Model Years
Curious how the 2014 CX-5 compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda CX-5 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CX-5.