- February 13: 2006 Ford Ranger Owners Warned to Park the Trucks recalls | 38 days ago
- January 20: Mazda Recalls Mazda6, CX-7, CX-9, RX-8 and B-Series For Takata Airbags recalls | 62 days ago
- January 18: Senators Have Questions About Ford Ranger Driver Deaths From Airbags news | 64 days ago
- December 31: Nissan Used Uncertified Inspectors For Decades news | 82 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 85 days ago
2014 Mazda CX-5
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Mazda CX-5
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Mazda CX-5 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mazda service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mazda customer service.
If the lift gate falls unexpectedly, it may hit the user, increasing their risk of injury. Read more »
If the steering knuckle separates from the strut assembly, it can cause a loss of steering control, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
A rupture of the fuel filler pipe may result in a fuel leak, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »
If the bracket loosens or detaches from the windshield, the safety features of the Smart City Brake Support system may be disabled and therefore increase ... Read more »