- March 7: Mazda CX-50 Recall Issued Over Trailer Wire Harnesses recalls | 24 days ago
- March 6: Mazda Water Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 25 days ago
- February 5: Mazda Valve Stem Seal Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 54 days ago
- January 30: Mazda Water Pump Lawsuit: 2 Classes Decertified news | 60 days ago
- January 15: Mazda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 75 days ago
Mazda TSB #04-003-18-3455
2014 Mazda CX-5
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- Some customers may report a slight clunk/bang/buzz noise or jolt from the front of the vehicle. This concern will most likely occur during the vehicles first forward movement after starting the engine. This is a normal operating noise of the Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS). Do not attempt any repairs. If you encounter a customer complaint for this concern, explain that the noise comes from the ABS/TCS/DSC "Malfunction Detection Function" initial check and that there is no problem. This initial check is a necessary function to ensure the normal operation of the ABS/TCS/DSC system. It occurs when the vehicles first moves forward under the following conditions. NOTE: Some customers may describe that the noise does not occur all the time. It does occur all the time, but the sound is more likely to be heard on a slow start and not on a quick start (quick acceleration) when engine noise is louder.
Click a tab for more information.