- March 7: Mazda CX-50 Recall Issued Over Trailer Wire Harnesses recalls | 15 days ago
- March 6: Mazda Water Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 16 days ago
- February 5: Mazda Valve Stem Seal Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 45 days ago
- January 30: Mazda Water Pump Lawsuit: 2 Classes Decertified news | 51 days ago
- January 15: Mazda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 66 days ago
Mazda TSB #05-002-19-3576
2014 Mazda CX-5
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AXLE ASSEMBLY
- Some customers may complain of a whining noise from the automatic transaxle when driving at 10 mph and above. The noise: Ã¯ÂÂ· Depends on the vehicleÃ¢ÂÂs speed only (the more speed, the more noise)Ã¯ÂÂ· Occurs with all types of driving (acceleration, deceleration, steady speed)Ã¯ÂÂ· Does not depend on rpm, gear, or ATF temperature.This is caused by a damaged bearing in the transaxle due to improper configuration of the transaxle case. A modification has now been implemented on automatic transaxles with the following serial numbers: Ã¯ÂÂ· 7TN0820364 and higher (CX-3) / 8TN1090104 and higher (except CX-3) Ã¯ÂÂ· 8TR1008883 and higher Ã¯ÂÂ· 8TD1003276 and higher Ã¯ÂÂ· 8T50331192 and higher (CX-3) / 8T50329705 and higher (except CX-3).
Click a tab for more information.