- March 7: Mazda CX-50 Recall Issued Over Trailer Wire Harnesses recalls | 23 days ago
- March 6: Mazda Water Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 24 days ago
- February 5: Mazda Valve Stem Seal Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 53 days ago
- January 30: Mazda Water Pump Lawsuit: 2 Classes Decertified news | 59 days ago
- January 15: Mazda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 74 days ago
Navigation System Not Working Properly
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 50 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
accessories - interior problem
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2016 CX-5 problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
When we found out the Navigation system comes standard in the Touring package, we said great. Then we found out why its free, because its does not integrate Live traffic. Basically the Nav feature is useless to use and we have to mount our phone so we can see Waze and reroute our route accordingly. Seriously, the Nav system is trash without live traffic.
Update from Jun 14, 2016: Spoke with Mazda, they are not going to add live traffic overlay to the Nav system. And there is no subscription option either. If everyone else can do it, why does Mazda choose not to...
- Way A., Santa Cruz, CA, US