- December 28: Mazda Smart Brake Support Lawsuit Says Camera Overheats news | 30 days ago
- December 21: Mazda3 Automatic Emergency Braking Recall Issued recalls | 37 days ago
- December 11: Mazda Recall Ordered For Second Time To Replace Takata Inflators recalls | 47 days ago
- December 2: 2016 Mazda CX-5 Daytime Running Lights Cause Lawsuit news | 56 days ago
- November 23: Rear Seat Belt Reminder Systems Are Still Needed news | 65 days ago
NHTSA — Visibility: Windshield Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 4,500 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
windows / windshield problem