- March 7: Mazda CX-50 Recall Issued Over Trailer Wire Harnesses recalls | 24 days ago
- March 6: Mazda Water Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 25 days ago
- February 5: Mazda Valve Stem Seal Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 54 days ago
- January 30: Mazda Water Pump Lawsuit: 2 Classes Decertified news | 60 days ago
- January 15: Mazda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 75 days ago
Mazda TSB #02-001-19-3550
2014 Mazda CX-9
Affected Component: SUSPENSION
- Some customers may complain of signs of oil on the struts or shock absorbers. In most cases the oil that is present is normal, and a result of the oil that remains on the shaft during the normal sweeping process of the shaft seal. Follow the inspection guidelines to determine if the condition is a result of the normal sweeping process or a failure of the shaft seal.
Click a tab for more information.