- September 22: Mazda Recalls Mazda6 Cars Because of 'Weld Spatter' recalls | 26 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 37 days ago
- September 2: Mazda Recalls RX-8, Mazda6 and MazdaSpeed6 Cars Over Airbags recalls | 46 days ago
- August 15: Mazda Recalls CX-7, CX-9 and Mazda6 Over Takata Airbags recalls | 64 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 80 days ago
2004 Mazda MAZDA3
Worst 2004 MAZDA3 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- motor blew4
- check engine light on1
- engine knocking1
- excessive oil consumption1
- screw popped and destroyed internal cylinder 11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda MAZDA3 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 MAZDA3 compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda MAZDA3 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the MAZDA3.