- November 12: Mazda6 Subframe Rust Investigation Closed After Recall investigations | 29 days ago
- October 24: Mazda Recalls 156,000 Vehicles Over Takata Airbags recalls | 48 days ago
- September 17: Mazda Recalls Mazda6 Cars For Rusted Cross Members recalls | 85 days ago
Mazda Recall 2504K: Mazda/Air Bag Warning Light Sensor
2005 Mazda MAZDA3
The airbag may not deploy when the vehicle is involved in a frontal crash and it can cause serious injuries.
Air Bags — Frontal — Sensor/Control Module
- On two passenger vehicles, a crack in the solder connection attaching the acceleration sensor in the SAS unit made contact with the base plate, damaging the solder connection.
- Dealers repaired these vehicles. The two vehicle owners were contacted by telephone on November 22, 2004, and these vehicles have been repaired.
Click a tab for more information.