- July 6: Mazda Recalls 270,000 Mazda6, Mazdaspeed6 and MPV Vehicles recalls | 9 days ago
- June 27: Mazda Recalls Its 2018 CX-5 For Airbag Problems recalls | 18 days ago
- May 25: Mazda6 Subframe Corrosion Investigated By Feds investigations | 51 days ago
Mazda Recall 2504K: Mazda/Air Bag Warning Light Sensor
2005 Mazda MAZDA3
The airbag may not deploy when the vehicle is involved in a frontal crash and it can cause serious injuries.
Air Bags — Frontal — Sensor/Control Module
- On two passenger vehicles, a crack in the solder connection attaching the acceleration sensor in the SAS unit made contact with the base plate, damaging the solder connection.
- Dealers repaired these vehicles. The two vehicle owners were contacted by telephone on November 22, 2004, and these vehicles have been repaired.
Click a tab for more information.