- February 11: 2016 Mazda CX-5 Daytime Running Lights Recall Issued recalls | 6 days ago
- December 28: Mazda Smart Brake Support Lawsuit Says Camera Overheats news | 51 days ago
- December 21: Mazda3 Automatic Emergency Braking Recall Issued recalls | 58 days ago
- December 11: Mazda Recall Ordered For Second Time To Replace Takata Inflators recalls | 68 days ago
- December 2: 2016 Mazda CX-5 Daytime Running Lights Cause Lawsuit news | 77 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: Except for a minor issue with cracked motor mounts, the 2008 MAZDA3 is a fantastic vehicle with a great reputation.
If you need to replace the motor mounts, first ask your dealer if they'll cover it -- the motor mounts were dealt with in a TSB & were recalled for some model years. Otherwise buy aftermarket motor mounts -- owners report this solves the problem. If you use the same OEM parts, they may just crack again.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 26,500 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace engine (1 reports)