- August 6: Mazda3 Rearview Mirror Problems Cause Recall recalls | 15 days ago
- July 25: Mazda3 Recalled To Fix Faulty Head Restraints recalls | 27 days ago
- July 21: Mazda Recalls MX-5 Miata Cars For Loose Skid Plates recalls | 31 days ago
- July 13: Mazda Water Pump Lawsuit Says Failures Cause Engine Damage news | 39 days ago
- July 11: Mazda3, Mazda6 and CX-5 Recalled For Stalling Engines recalls | 41 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: Except for a minor issue with cracked motor mounts, the 2008 MAZDA3 is a fantastic vehicle with a great reputation.
If you need to replace the motor mounts, first ask your dealer if they'll cover it -- the motor mounts were dealt with in a TSB & were recalled for some model years. Otherwise buy aftermarket motor mounts -- owners report this solves the problem. If you use the same OEM parts, they may just crack again.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 26,500 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace engine (1 reports)