- November 19: Mazda Fuel Pump Recall Leads to Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- November 13: Mazda Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 17 days ago
- September 29: Mazda RX-8 and MazdaSpeed6 Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 62 days ago
- September 29: Mazda CX-9 SUVs Recalled For Second-Row Seat Dangers recalls | 62 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 83 days ago
NHTSA — Suspension: Rear Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Except for a minor issue with cracked motor mounts, the 2008 MAZDA3 is a fantastic vehicle with a great reputation.
If you need to replace the motor mounts, first ask your dealer if they'll cover it -- the motor mounts were dealt with in a TSB & were recalled for some model years. Otherwise buy aftermarket motor mounts -- owners report this solves the problem. If you use the same OEM parts, they may just crack again.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 14,740 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.