- November 12: Mazda6 Subframe Rust Investigation Closed After Recall investigations | 66 days ago
- October 24: Mazda Recalls 156,000 Vehicles Over Takata Airbags recalls | 86 days ago
Mazda Recall 0917B: Seat Lifter Links May Crack Or Separate
2011 Mazda MAZDA3
If the driver cannot maintain an appropriate driving position, there is an increased risk of a crash.
- Mazda North American Operations (Mazda) is recalling certain 2011 Mazda2 and 2010-2011 Mazda3 and Mazdaspeed3 vehicles equipped with a manual seat lifter. In the affected vehicles, the seat height adjustment lifter links may break or detach from the seat frame and the seat angle may incline causing the driver to not be able to maintain an appropriate driving position.
- Mazda will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the seat lifter links and install a reinforcement bracket to the lifter links, or replace the entire seat adjuster unit, free of charge. The recall began April 7, 2017. Owners may contact Mazda customer service at 1-800-222-5500. Mazda's number for this recall is 0917B.
- Documents (14)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - REPAIR PROCEDURE SAFETY RECALL 0917B
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)/TSB - REPAIR PROCEDURE SAFETY RECALL 0917B
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - PARTS AND WARRANTY INFORMATION Recall Campaign 0917B
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 1
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2017-2
- PARTS AND WARRANTY INFORMATION Recall Campaign 0917B
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 2
- Miscellaneous Document - PARTS AND WARRANTY INFORMATION Recall Campaign 0917B
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2017-3
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Manufacturer Reimbursement Plan
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
Click a tab for more information.