- September 17: Mazda Recalls Mazda6 Cars For Rusted Cross Members recalls | 5 days ago
- August 21: Mazda Says It Didn't Falsify Fuel Economy and Emissions Inspections news | 32 days ago
- July 6: Mazda Recalls 270,000 Mazda6, Mazdaspeed6 and MPV Vehicles recalls | 78 days ago
- June 27: Mazda Recalls Its 2018 CX-5 For Airbag Problems recalls | 87 days ago
Mazda Recall 1403L: Mazda/Fuel Sender Unit
2003 Mazda MAZDA6
A fire could occur in the presence of an ignition source.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery
- On certain passenger vehicles, the fuel sender unit (fsu) may have been improperly installed in the fuel tank, producing an inadequate seal, and fuel may leak.
- Dealers will inspect the top of the fuel tank, and if necessary, repair or replace it. Owner notification began February 9, 2004. Owners should contact Mazda at 1-800-222-5500.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.