- September 22: Mazda Recalls Mazda6 Cars Because of 'Weld Spatter' recalls | 25 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 36 days ago
- September 2: Mazda Recalls RX-8, Mazda6 and MazdaSpeed6 Cars Over Airbags recalls | 45 days ago
- August 15: Mazda Recalls CX-7, CX-9 and Mazda6 Over Takata Airbags recalls | 63 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 79 days ago
2009 Mazda MAZDA6
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The MAZDA6 was redesigned for the 2009 model year. Like any first-year product, it has a few growing pains – most notably a shiny, melting dashboard that can blind the driver.
Worst 2009 MAZDA6 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- interior accessories problems7NHTSA complaints: 3
- body / paint problems4NHTSA complaints: 49
- wheels / hubs problems4NHTSA complaints: 23
- drivetrain problems2NHTSA complaints: 2
- engine problems2NHTSA complaints: 6
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 11
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 20
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 20
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 7
- windows / windshield problems1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 32
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 19
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 2
- steering problemsNHTSA: 2
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 2
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 1
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda MAZDA6 Model Years
Curious how the 2009 MAZDA6 compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda MAZDA6 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the MAZDA6.