- August 6: Mazda3 Rearview Mirror Problems Cause Recall recalls | 46 days ago
- July 25: Mazda3 Recalled To Fix Faulty Head Restraints recalls | 58 days ago
- July 21: Mazda Recalls MX-5 Miata Cars For Loose Skid Plates recalls | 62 days ago
- July 13: Mazda Water Pump Lawsuit Says Failures Cause Engine Damage news | 70 days ago
- July 11: Mazda3, Mazda6 and CX-5 Recalled For Stalling Engines recalls | 72 days ago
2004 Mazda MAZDA6
2004 Mazda MAZDA6 Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Failure8
- Turns Over But Won't Start2
- Crank Play In The Engine1
- Engine Burning Oil1
- Lurches When Stopped1
- Timing Chain Tensioner, Egr Valve Failure1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control7
- NHTSA: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda MAZDA6 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 MAZDA6 compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda MAZDA6 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the MAZDA6.