- March 7: Mazda CX-50 Recall Issued Over Trailer Wire Harnesses recalls | 21 days ago
- March 6: Mazda Water Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 22 days ago
- February 5: Mazda Valve Stem Seal Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 51 days ago
- January 30: Mazda Water Pump Lawsuit: 2 Classes Decertified news | 57 days ago
- January 15: Mazda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 72 days ago
Transmission High Pitched Whine
2014 Mazda MAZDA6
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Mazda dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 51,600 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 6 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace transmission (6 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2014 MAZDA6 problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Several months we started noticing a slight wining sound occasionally when accelerating but did not take the vehicle in to diagnose until it became regular and consistent to ensure there would be no disagreement about wether there was a real problem or not - you know how dealerships are.
So, it was the transmission as we thought and was replaced right away with no hassle. However, it was a disappointment for a vehicle with such low km's.
- Sherry Z., Edmonton, AB, Canada