- November 12: Mazda6 Subframe Rust Investigation Closed After Recall investigations | 1 days ago
- October 24: Mazda Recalls 156,000 Vehicles Over Takata Airbags recalls | 20 days ago
- September 17: Mazda Recalls Mazda6 Cars For Rusted Cross Members recalls | 57 days ago
- August 21: Mazda Says It Didn't Falsify Fuel Economy and Emissions Inspections news | 84 days ago
Mazda Recall 0316J: Turn Signals Do Not Cancel Automatically/FMVSS 108
2017 Mazda MAZDA6
A vehicle continuously driven with the turn signal flashing may result in confusion to other drivers, increasing the risk of a crash.
Exterior Lighting — Turn Signal
- Mazda North American Operations (Mazda) is recalling certain model year 2017 Mazda6 vehicles manufactured August 12, 2016, to September 28, 2016 and equipped with optional accessory fog lights. Due to an incorrect combination switch being installed, the turn signals may not automatically cancel by the rotation of the steering wheel. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 108, "Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Associated Equipment."
- Mazda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the combination switch, free of charge. The recall began December 2016. Owners may contact Mazda customer service at 1-800-222-5500. Mazda's number for this recall is 0316J.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.