- July 21: Mazda Recalls MX-5 Miata Cars For Loose Skid Plates recalls | 0 days ago
- July 13: Mazda Water Pump Lawsuit Says Failures Cause Engine Damage news | 8 days ago
- July 11: Mazda3, Mazda6 and CX-5 Recalled For Stalling Engines recalls | 10 days ago
- July 10: Mazda RX-8 Cars Recalled Again For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 11 days ago
- June 28: Mazda Recall: Mazda3 Wheels Could Fall Off From Loose Lug Nuts recalls | 23 days ago
Mazda Recall 0316J: Turn Signals Do Not Cancel Automatically/FMVSS 108
2017 Mazda MAZDA6
A vehicle continuously driven with the turn signal flashing may result in confusion to other drivers, increasing the risk of a crash.
Exterior Lighting — Turn Signal
- Mazda North American Operations (Mazda) is recalling certain model year 2017 Mazda6 vehicles manufactured August 12, 2016, to September 28, 2016 and equipped with optional accessory fog lights. Due to an incorrect combination switch being installed, the turn signals may not automatically cancel by the rotation of the steering wheel. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 108, "Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Associated Equipment."
- Mazda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the combination switch, free of charge. The recall began December 2016. Owners may contact Mazda customer service at 1-800-222-5500. Mazda's number for this recall is 0316J.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.