- September 22: Mazda Recalls Mazda6 Cars Because of 'Weld Spatter' recalls | 30 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 41 days ago
- September 2: Mazda Recalls RX-8, Mazda6 and MazdaSpeed6 Cars Over Airbags recalls | 50 days ago
- August 15: Mazda Recalls CX-7, CX-9 and Mazda6 Over Takata Airbags recalls | 68 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 84 days ago
2017 Mazda MAZDA6
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Mazda MAZDA6
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Mazda MAZDA6 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mazda service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mazda customer service.
2017 Mazda MAZDA6 EXTERIOR LIGHTING:TURN SIGNAL NHTSA Campaign #16V753000
Summary: Mazda North American Operations (Mazda) is recalling certain model year 2017 Mazda6 vehicles manufactured August 12, 2016, to September 28, 2016 and equipped with optional accessory fog lights. Due to an incorrect combination switch being installed, the turn signals may not automatically cancel by the rotation of the steering wheel. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 108, "Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Associated Equipment."
Consequence: A vehicle continuously driven with the turn signal flashing may result in confusion to other drivers, increasing the risk of a crash.
Actions: Mazda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the combination switch, free of charge. The recall began December 2016. Owners may contact Mazda customer service at 1-800-222-5500. Mazda's number for this recall is 0316J. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #16V753000 »