- November 12: Mazda6 Subframe Rust Investigation Closed After Recall investigations | 30 days ago
- October 24: Mazda Recalls 156,000 Vehicles Over Takata Airbags recalls | 49 days ago
- September 17: Mazda Recalls Mazda6 Cars For Rusted Cross Members recalls | 86 days ago
Mazda Recall 2104F: Mazda/FMVSS 120 Tire Inflation
2004 Mazda MPV
If the tire is operated in an under-inflated condition, the load carrying capacity of the vehicle may be compromised, increasing the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- The tire inflation pressure indicated on the vehicle certification label is not correct. The labels show the maximum tire pressure as 240 kpa/32 psi when it should be shown as 240 kpa/35 psi. As a result of this error, the load ratios for the 205/65R15 94H and the 215/60R16 95H tires exceed the levels permitted by FMVSS 120.
- Owners will be provided with a corrected label that they can apply to their vehicle, or they can have a dealer install the label, if desired. The recall began on July 16, 2004. Owners should contact Mazda at 1-800-222-5500, option #4.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.