- February 13: 2006 Ford Ranger Owners Warned to Park the Trucks recalls | 36 days ago
- January 20: Mazda Recalls Mazda6, CX-7, CX-9, RX-8 and B-Series For Takata Airbags recalls | 60 days ago
- January 18: Senators Have Questions About Ford Ranger Driver Deaths From Airbags news | 62 days ago
- December 31: Nissan Used Uncertified Inspectors For Decades news | 80 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 83 days ago
2004 Mazda MPV
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2004 Mazda MPV
Official recalls have been issued for the 2004 Mazda MPV by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mazda service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mazda customer service.
An inflator rupture may result in metal fragments striking the vehicle occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the passenger¿s frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the vehicle ... Read more »
If the tire is operated in an under-inflated condition, the load carrying capacity of the vehicle may be compromised, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
In the event of a crash, the air bag will not provide adequate protection. Read more »