- July 6: Mazda Recalls 270,000 Mazda6, Mazdaspeed6 and MPV Vehicles recalls | 10 days ago
- June 27: Mazda Recalls Its 2018 CX-5 For Airbag Problems recalls | 19 days ago
- May 25: Mazda6 Subframe Corrosion Investigated By Feds investigations | 52 days ago
Mazda Recall 1604B-A: Mazda/FMVSS 208/Air Bag
2004 Mazda MPV
In the event of a crash, the air bag will not provide adequate protection.
Air Bags — Frontal
- As a result of an NCAP test, certain minivans fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 208, "occupant crash protection." The front passenger seat air bag was not correctly wiring.
- Dealers will install a new wiring harness in the front passenger seat air bag system. The recall bagan March 5, 2004. Owners should contact Mazda at 1-800-222-5500.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.