- November 12: Mazda6 Subframe Rust Investigation Closed After Recall investigations | 31 days ago
- October 24: Mazda Recalls 156,000 Vehicles Over Takata Airbags recalls | 50 days ago
- September 17: Mazda Recalls Mazda6 Cars For Rusted Cross Members recalls | 87 days ago
Mazda Recall 1604B-A: Mazda/FMVSS 208/Air Bag
2004 Mazda MPV
In the event of a crash, the air bag will not provide adequate protection.
Air Bags — Frontal
- As a result of an NCAP test, certain minivans fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 208, "occupant crash protection." The front passenger seat air bag was not correctly wiring.
- Dealers will install a new wiring harness in the front passenger seat air bag system. The recall bagan March 5, 2004. Owners should contact Mazda at 1-800-222-5500.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.