- July 6: Mazda Recalls 270,000 Mazda6, Mazdaspeed6 and MPV Vehicles recalls | 16 days ago
- June 27: Mazda Recalls Its 2018 CX-5 For Airbag Problems recalls | 25 days ago
- May 25: Mazda6 Subframe Corrosion Investigated By Feds investigations | 58 days ago
Mazda Recall : Mazda/Rear Brake Hoses
2000 Mazda Protege
Brake performance would be degraded, increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. Some left side rear brake hoses were damaged during assembly. Brake fluid leakage could occur.
- Dealers will inspect the brake hose and, if necessary, replace the hose. Owner notification began February 20, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Mazda at 1-800-222-5500.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.