- July 6: Mazda Recalls 270,000 Mazda6, Mazdaspeed6 and MPV Vehicles recalls | 9 days ago
- June 27: Mazda Recalls Its 2018 CX-5 For Airbag Problems recalls | 18 days ago
- May 25: Mazda6 Subframe Corrosion Investigated By Feds investigations | 51 days ago
Mazda Recall 1604B-B: Mazda/Air Bag
2004 Mazda RX-8
The air bag will not provide adequate protection when the vehicle is involved in a frontal crash.
Air Bags — Frontal
- As a result of an NCAP test, certain passenger vehicles are being recalled for improperly wired front passenger seat air bags.
- Dealers will install a new wiring harness in the front passenger seat air bag system. The recall began March 5, 2004. Owners should contact Mazda at 1-800-222-5500.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.