- November 12: Mazda6 Subframe Rust Investigation Closed After Recall investigations | 29 days ago
- October 24: Mazda Recalls 156,000 Vehicles Over Takata Airbags recalls | 48 days ago
- September 17: Mazda Recalls Mazda6 Cars For Rusted Cross Members recalls | 85 days ago
Mazda Recall 1604B-B: Mazda/Air Bag
2004 Mazda RX-8
The air bag will not provide adequate protection when the vehicle is involved in a frontal crash.
Air Bags — Frontal
- As a result of an NCAP test, certain passenger vehicles are being recalled for improperly wired front passenger seat air bags.
- Dealers will install a new wiring harness in the front passenger seat air bag system. The recall began March 5, 2004. Owners should contact Mazda at 1-800-222-5500.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.