- July 6: Mazda Recalls 270,000 Mazda6, Mazdaspeed6 and MPV Vehicles recalls | 45 days ago
- June 27: Mazda Recalls Its 2018 CX-5 For Airbag Problems recalls | 54 days ago
- May 25: Mazda6 Subframe Corrosion Investigated By Feds investigations | 87 days ago
Mazda Recall 1704B: Mazda/Transmission Heat Insulator Cracks
2004 Mazda RX-8
Continued operation of the vehicle can cause the insulator to come off and could pose a hazard to following vehicles.
Power Train — Manual Transmission
- On certain passenger vehicles with manual transmissions, the heat insulator may be cracked causing abnormal noise.
- Dealers will replace the heat insulator. The recall began March 5, 2004. Owners should contact Mazda at 1-800-222-5500.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.