- January 9: Mercedes-Benz BlueTEC Lawsuit Filed by Arizona news | 6 days ago
- December 24: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Two Vehicles For Steering Problems recalls | 22 days ago
- December 16: Mercedes-Benz Mold Lawsuit Blames Evaporator Condensation news | 30 days ago
- December 13: 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC300 Recalled recalls | 33 days ago
- December 8: Seat Belt Buckles Cause Mercedes-Benz Recall recalls | 38 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Mercedes-Benz/Windshield Wiper Washer Bottle
2001 Mercedes-Benz C230
This could cause the surrounding plastic and insulation to melt.
Visibility — Windshield Wiper/Washer
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The sheathing material on the electrical connection of the heated windshield washer bottle hose could overheat.
- Dealers will replace the heated washer bottle hose assembly. Owner notification began January 29, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Mercedes-Benz at 1-800-367-6372.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.