- April 17: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Shattered, Says California Plaintiff news | 6 days ago
- April 10: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C43, C300, C63 and E400 Vehicles recalls | 13 days ago
- March 19: Mercedes-Benz Air Conditioner Problems Keep Lawsuit Moving news | 35 days ago
- March 18: Investigation: 2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris Gas Leaks investigations | 36 days ago
- February 20: Mercedes-Benz Possibly Caught Using Emissions 'Defeat Devices' news | 62 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Mercedes-Benz/Blower Motor Regulator
2000 Mercedes-Benz C240
This could cause surrounding plastic, insulation, and wiring to deform and possibly melt or burn.
Equipment — Air Conditioner
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. Due to an internal defect in the circuitry of the blower motor regulator, the regulator may overheat.
- Dealers will replace the blower motor regulator.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.