- January 9: Mercedes-Benz BlueTEC Lawsuit Filed by Arizona news | 11 days ago
- December 24: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Two Vehicles For Steering Problems recalls | 27 days ago
- December 16: Mercedes-Benz Mold Lawsuit Blames Evaporator Condensation news | 35 days ago
- December 13: 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC300 Recalled recalls | 38 days ago
- December 8: Seat Belt Buckles Cause Mercedes-Benz Recall recalls | 43 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Mercedes-Benz/Blower Motor Regulator
2000 Mercedes-Benz C240
This could cause surrounding plastic, insulation, and wiring to deform and possibly melt or burn.
Equipment — Air Conditioner
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. Due to an internal defect in the circuitry of the blower motor regulator, the regulator may overheat.
- Dealers will replace the blower motor regulator.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.