- January 9: Mercedes-Benz BlueTEC Lawsuit Filed by Arizona news | 7 days ago
- December 24: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Two Vehicles For Steering Problems recalls | 23 days ago
- December 16: Mercedes-Benz Mold Lawsuit Blames Evaporator Condensation news | 31 days ago
- December 13: 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC300 Recalled recalls | 34 days ago
- December 8: Seat Belt Buckles Cause Mercedes-Benz Recall recalls | 39 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2015100006: Camshaft Weld May Fail And Cause Engine Stall
2015 Mercedes-Benz CLA250
Engine damage may result in a stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (Mercedes-Benz) is recalling certain model year 2015 CLA250, CLA250 4Matic, GLA250, GLA250 4Matic, and 2016 SLK300 roadster vehicles manufactured July 17, 2015, to August 31, 2015. The affected vehicles have intake or exhaust camshafts whose welds may fail and possibly cause engine damage.
- Mercedes-Benz will notify owners, and dealers will replace the affected camshafts, free of charge. Interim notices were mailed to owners on December 9, 2015. The recall began on December 23, 2015. Owners may contact Mercedes-Benz customer service at 1-800-367-6372. Mercedes-Benz's number for this recall is 2015100006.
- Documents (13)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - RE: UPDATE to Recall Campaign with Stop-Sale Order – Engine Camshaft Replacement, Model 117/156/172 (CLA-Class, GLA-Class, and SLKClass) Model Years 2015-2016 DATE: December 9, 2015
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 1
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - RE:Recall Campaign 2015100006 with Stop-Sale Order – Engine Camshaft Replacement Update, Model 117/156/172 (CLA-Class, GLA-Class, and SLK-Class) Model Years 2015-2016
- Interim Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - RE: Recall Campaign 2015100007 2015100008 2015100009 – Engine Camshaft Replacement, Model 117/156/172 (CLA-Class, GLA-Class, and SLK-Class) Model Years 2015- 2016 DATE: December 16, 2015
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-4
Click a tab for more information.