- February 19: Mercedes-Benz eCall System Problems Cause Recall recalls | 5 days ago
- February 6: Mercedes-Benz Recalls A220 Cars For Rearview Camera Problems recalls | 18 days ago
- January 12: Mercedes-Benz Recalls E-Class Vehicles For Airbag Problems recalls | 43 days ago
- January 12: Mercedes-Benz S560 and S450 Cars Recalled To Replace Brakes recalls | 43 days ago
- January 4: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Glass Problems Cause Recall recalls | 51 days ago
2015 Mercedes-Benz CLA250
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Mercedes-Benz CLA250
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Mercedes-Benz CLA250 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mercedes-Benz service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mercedes-Benz customer service.
In the event of a crash, if the air bag does not deploy as designed, the front seat passenger has an increased risk of an injury. Read more »
An inaccurate vehicle location may delay emergency responders, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
If the driver air bag inadvertently deploys, it can increase the risk of injury and a crash. Read more »
If the starting current limiter overheats, the surrounding components can melt, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »
Engine damage may result in a stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »