- October 27: Mercedes-Benz Rear Windows May Fly Off and Away recalls | 35 days ago
- October 17: Mercedes-Benz Class Action Lawsuit Over Headrests news | 45 days ago
- September 27: Mercedes-Benz PZEV Warranty Lawsuit Filed in California news | 65 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2020060012: Improperly Calibrated OCS
2015 Mercedes-Benz CLA250
In the event of a crash, if the air bag does not deploy as designed, the front seat passenger has an increased risk of an injury.
Air Bags — Sensor — Occupant Classification
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC. (MBUSA) is recalling certain 2015-2018 CLA250 and CLA250 4MATIC, and 2017-2018 CLA45 AMG vehicles. The Occupant Classification System (OCS) may have been improperly calibrated, which may prevent the proper deployment of the front passenger air bag.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the passenger seat cushion, free of charge. The recall began July 31, 2020. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372. MBUSA's number for this recall is 2020060012.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.