- June 10: Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Vans Recalled Twice recalls | 8 days ago
- May 20: Mercedes-Benz Recalls E-Class Vehicles recalls | 29 days ago
- March 27: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Problems Cause Recall recalls | 83 days ago
- March 25: Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Brake Lights May Stay On recalls | 85 days ago
Mercedes-Benz TSB #LI01.30-P-058630
2015 Mercedes-Benz CLS400
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Minor leaks at the oil duct of the left or right cylinder head of engines 157, 276 and 278. 1. Left cylinder head: Oil passage plug hole on left beside mechanical vacuum pump. 2. Right cylinder head: Oil passage plug hole below high-pressure pump housing.
Click a tab for more information.