- April 12: Mercedes-Benz Burl Walnut Wood Trim Lawsuit Says Wood Fades news | 12 days ago
- March 27: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 22,600 C-Class and E-Class Vehicles recalls | 28 days ago
- March 23: Mercedes-Benz Sprinter VS30 Recalled Over Fog Lights recalls | 32 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 33 days ago
- February 21: Recall: Stop Driving Your 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter VS30 recalls | 62 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2015030005: Rear Side Marker Illumination/FMVSS 108
2014 Mercedes-Benz CLS550
Reduced rear side marker illumination may prevent other drivers from seeing the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC. (MBUSA) is recalling certain model year 2015 CLS 400 and CLS 400 4matic, 2012-2015 CLS 550 and CLS 550 4matic, 2012-2013 CLS 63, 2014 CLS 63, and 2014-2015 CLS 63P. The affected vehicles have LED tail lights that may not light on the sides, reducing the rear side visibility of the vehicle. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 108, "Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Associated Equipment."
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will update the lighting controller software, free of charge. The recall began April 6, 2015. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372. MBUSA's number for this recall is 2015030005.
- Documents (11)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - Revised April 6, 2015
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Non-Compliance Notice 573 Report/FMVSS 108
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2016-3
Click a tab for more information.