- August 2: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Vehicles With Active Brake Assist recalls | 16 days ago
- July 13: Mercedes-Benz AMG GT S Cars Recalled to Replace Driveshafts recalls | 36 days ago
- July 13: Mercedes-Benz GLE SUVs May Have Holes in the Floors recalls | 36 days ago
- June 24: Mercedes-Benz Metris Fuel Hose Investigation Closed investigations | 55 days ago
- May 21: Mercedes-Benz Metris Vans Recalled Over Power Steering recalls | 89 days ago
2014 Mercedes-Benz CLS550
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLS550
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mercedes-Benz service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mercedes-Benz customer service.
If the air bags do not deploy as intended in the event of a crash, there would be an increased risk of injury in the event of a crash. Read more »
Reduced rear side marker illumination may prevent other drivers from seeing the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the rubber seal falls into the engine compartment, it may contact parts of the exhaust system, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »