- January 12: Mercedes-Benz Recalls E-Class Vehicles For Airbag Problems recalls | 13 days ago
- January 12: Mercedes-Benz S560 and S450 Cars Recalled To Replace Brakes recalls | 13 days ago
- January 4: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Glass Problems Cause Recall recalls | 21 days ago
- January 2: 3 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Freightliner Sprinter Vans Recalled recalls | 23 days ago
- January 1: Mercedes-Benz Recall Failures Lead To $20 Million Settlement news | 24 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2018100004: Child Seat May Not Deactivate Passenger Air Bag
2018 Mercedes-Benz E400
If a child seat is in the front seat and the passenger air bag is not deactivated, in the event of a crash, it can increase the risk of injury.
Air Bags — Occupant Classification System - Ocs (Front Passenger)
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (MBUSA) is recalling certain 2018 Mercedes-Benz E300, E300 4Matic, E43 AMG 4Matic, E400 4Matic, E63S AMG 4Matic+, and 2019 CLS450 4Matic vehicles. The Occupant Classification System (OCS) may not be properly calibrated, resulting in the front passenger air bag not being deactivated if a child seat is in the front seat.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the front passenger seat cushion, free of charge. The recall began November 26, 2018. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372.
Click a tab for more information.