- January 12: Mercedes-Benz Recalls E-Class Vehicles For Airbag Problems recalls | 7 days ago
- January 12: Mercedes-Benz S560 and S450 Cars Recalled To Replace Brakes recalls | 7 days ago
- January 4: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Glass Problems Cause Recall recalls | 15 days ago
- January 2: 3 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Freightliner Sprinter Vans Recalled recalls | 17 days ago
- January 1: Mercedes-Benz Recall Failures Lead To $20 Million Settlement news | 18 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2014120006: Seat Belt Load Limiters
2015 Mercedes-Benz E63
If the middle position double seat belt buckle assembly fails under load such as in a severe frontal crash, there is an increased risk of injury to the seat occupant.
Seat Belts — Rear — Buckle Assembly
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC. (MBUSA) is recalling certain model year 2015 E250 Diesel, E250 Blue Tec 4 Matic, E350 Sedan, E350 Sedan 4 Matic, E350 Wagon 4 Matic, E400 Sedan, E400 Sedan 4 Matic, E63 Sedan, and E63 Wagon vehicles manufactured October 8, 2014, to October 24, 2014. In the affected vehicles, the double seat belt buckle for the middle position of the rear passenger seat could fail under loading experienced in a severe frontal crash.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the double seat belt buckle, free of charge. The recall began February 2, 2015. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372. MBUSA's number for this recall is 2014120006.
- Documents (12)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- Stop Sale
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q1
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- MEMO TO FILE
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Issued Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
Click a tab for more information.