- July 13: Mercedes-Benz AMG GT S Cars Recalled to Replace Driveshafts recalls | 10 days ago
- July 13: Mercedes-Benz GLE SUVs May Have Holes in the Floors recalls | 10 days ago
- June 24: Mercedes-Benz Metris Fuel Hose Investigation Closed investigations | 29 days ago
- May 21: Mercedes-Benz Metris Vans Recalled Over Power Steering recalls | 63 days ago
- May 20: 2019 Freightliner Sprinter and Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Vans Recalled recalls | 64 days ago
2015 Mercedes-Benz E63
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Mercedes-Benz E63
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Mercedes-Benz E63 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mercedes-Benz service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mercedes-Benz customer service.
If the driver air bag inadvertently deploys, it can increase the risk of injury and a crash. Read more »
If the rubber seal falls into the engine compartment, it may contact parts of the exhaust system, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »
If the middle position double seat belt buckle assembly fails under load such as in a severe frontal crash, there is an increased risk of injury to the ... Read more »