- March 23: Mercedes-Benz Sprinter VS30 Recalled Over Fog Lights recalls | 3 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 4 days ago
- February 21: Recall: Stop Driving Your 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter VS30 recalls | 33 days ago
- February 21: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C43 and C300 Vehicles recalls | 33 days ago
- January 9: Mercedes-Benz BlueTEC Lawsuit Filed by Arizona news | 76 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2017060004: Incorrect Torque On Steering Coupling
2016 Mercedes-Benz G550
The steering coupling wear may cause a loss of steering, increasing the risk of a crash.
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.(MBUSA) is recalling certain 2013-2016 G550 and G63 AMG vehicles and 2016 G65 AMG vehicles. The steering coupling may have been insufficiently tightened, resulting in the steering connection wearing.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the steering coupling, free of charge. The remedy is currently unavailable. Interim notifications informing owners of the safety risk were mailed May 27, 2017. Owners will receive a second notice when remedy parts become available. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372.
- Documents (10)
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- ISSUED Interim Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - RE: New Recall Campaign with Retail Hold DATE: April 28, 2017
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - RE: Recall Campaign Launch 2017060004 MY13-16 DATE: June 23, 2017
- Recall 573 Report - AMENDMENT 2
- Recall 573 Report - AMENDMENT 1
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2017-4
- Recall Quarterly Report - #1, 2017-2
- Recall Quarterly Report - #2, 2017-3
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
Click a tab for more information.