- May 2: Mercedes-Benz Airbag Lawsuit Filed Over 'Sham Recall' news | 26 days ago
- April 17: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Shattered, Says California Plaintiff news | 41 days ago
- April 10: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C43, C300, C63 and E400 Vehicles recalls | 48 days ago
- March 19: Mercedes-Benz Air Conditioner Problems Keep Lawsuit Moving news | 70 days ago
- March 18: Investigation: 2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris Gas Leaks investigations | 71 days ago
2016 Mercedes-Benz G550
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Mercedes-Benz G550
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Mercedes-Benz G550 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mercedes-Benz service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mercedes-Benz customer service.
Increased braking effort and/or shifting to neutral would be needed to stop the vehicle, lengthening the distance needed to stop the vehicle and increasing ... Read more »
The steering coupling wear may cause a loss of steering, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the cable breaks and the door cannot be opened from inside the vehicle after a crash, the occupant is at an increased risk of an injury. Read more »