- August 2: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Vehicles With Active Brake Assist recalls | 22 days ago
- July 13: Mercedes-Benz AMG GT S Cars Recalled to Replace Driveshafts recalls | 42 days ago
- July 13: Mercedes-Benz GLE SUVs May Have Holes in the Floors recalls | 42 days ago
- June 24: Mercedes-Benz Metris Fuel Hose Investigation Closed investigations | 61 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2017110012: Cruise Control May Not Disengage
2016 Mercedes-Benz G550
Increased braking effort and/or shifting to neutral would be needed to stop the vehicle, lengthening the distance needed to stop the vehicle and increasing the risk of a crash.
Vehicle Speed Control — Cruise Control
Forward Collision Avoidance — Adaptive Cruise Control
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (MBUSA) is recalling certain 2016-2017 G550 4Matic, G63 AMG, and G65 AMG vehicles. A malfunction of the Electronic Stability Program (ESP), while Distronic Plus is engaged, may cause the engine to not reduce power, regardless of the vehicle's speed, driving situation or brake application.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the ESP control unit software, free of charge. The recall began on December 6, 2017. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372. MBUSA's number for this recall is 2017110012.
- Documents (8)
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- November 29, 2017 - Recall Campaign Launch Notification ESP Software Update 2017110012 MY16-17 463 (G-Class)
- Recall 573 Report - Amendment 1
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall 573 Report - AMENDMENT 2
- Recall 573 Report - AMENDMENT 3
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2017-4
Click a tab for more information.