- January 12: Mercedes-Benz Recalls E-Class Vehicles For Airbag Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- January 12: Mercedes-Benz S560 and S450 Cars Recalled To Replace Brakes recalls | 4 days ago
- January 4: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Glass Problems Cause Recall recalls | 12 days ago
- January 2: 3 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Freightliner Sprinter Vans Recalled recalls | 14 days ago
- January 1: Mercedes-Benz Recall Failures Lead To $20 Million Settlement news | 15 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2017110012: Cruise Control May Not Disengage
2016 Mercedes-Benz G550
Increased braking effort and/or shifting to neutral would be needed to stop the vehicle, lengthening the distance needed to stop the vehicle and increasing the risk of a crash.
Vehicle Speed Control — Cruise Control
Forward Collision Avoidance — Adaptive Cruise Control
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (MBUSA) is recalling certain 2016-2017 G550 4Matic, G63 AMG, and G65 AMG vehicles. A malfunction of the Electronic Stability Program (ESP), while Distronic Plus is engaged, may cause the engine to not reduce power, regardless of the vehicle's speed, driving situation or brake application.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the ESP control unit software, free of charge. The recall began on December 6, 2017. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372. MBUSA's number for this recall is 2017110012.
- Documents (8)
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- November 29, 2017 - Recall Campaign Launch Notification ESP Software Update 2017110012 MY16-17 463 (G-Class)
- Recall 573 Report - Amendment 1
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall 573 Report - AMENDMENT 2
- Recall 573 Report - AMENDMENT 3
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2017-4
Click a tab for more information.