- April 17: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Shattered, Says California Plaintiff news | 2 days ago
- April 10: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C43, C300, C63 and E400 Vehicles recalls | 9 days ago
- March 19: Mercedes-Benz Air Conditioner Problems Keep Lawsuit Moving news | 31 days ago
- March 18: Investigation: 2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris Gas Leaks investigations | 32 days ago
- February 20: Mercedes-Benz Possibly Caught Using Emissions 'Defeat Devices' news | 58 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Brake Booster May Not Provide Power Assist
2017 Mercedes-Benz G550
Increased braking effort may increase the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Power Assist — Vacuum — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (MBUSA) is recalling certain model year 2017 Mercedes G550 & G550 4x4 Squared vehicles. The vacuum hose for the brake booster may collapse resulting in increased braking effort.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the vacuum hose, as necessary, free of charge. Parts are not currently available. Owners will be notified of the recall in January 2018 and they will receive a second letter when the parts become available, currently expected to be in March 2018. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-877-496-3691.
- Documents (7)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- January 5, 2018 - Recall Campaign Initial Notification Brake Booster Vacuum Hose MY17 463 (G-Class)
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall 573 Report - AMENDMENT 1
- Recall 573 Report - AMENDMENT 3
- Recall 573 Report - AMENDMENT 2
- ISSUED Interim Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
Click a tab for more information.