- April 12: Mercedes-Benz Burl Walnut Wood Trim Lawsuit Says Wood Fades news | 10 days ago
- March 27: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 22,600 C-Class and E-Class Vehicles recalls | 26 days ago
- March 23: Mercedes-Benz Sprinter VS30 Recalled Over Fog Lights recalls | 30 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 31 days ago
- February 21: Recall: Stop Driving Your 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter VS30 recalls | 60 days ago
2017 Mercedes-Benz G550
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Mercedes-Benz G550
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Mercedes-Benz G550 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mercedes-Benz service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mercedes-Benz customer service.
Increased braking effort may increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
Increased braking effort and/or shifting to neutral would be needed to stop the vehicle, lengthening the distance needed to stop the vehicle and increasing ... Read more »