- January 12: Mercedes-Benz Recalls E-Class Vehicles For Airbag Problems recalls | 6 days ago
- January 12: Mercedes-Benz S560 and S450 Cars Recalled To Replace Brakes recalls | 6 days ago
- January 4: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Glass Problems Cause Recall recalls | 14 days ago
- January 2: 3 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Freightliner Sprinter Vans Recalled recalls | 16 days ago
- January 1: Mercedes-Benz Recall Failures Lead To $20 Million Settlement news | 17 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Windshield May Detach In A Crash/FMVSS 208, 212
2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE350
If the windshield detaches in the event of a crash, the passenger frontal air bag may not be supported properly after it deploys, increasing the risk of injury.
Visibility — Windshield
Air Bags — Passenger Side Frontal
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (MBUSA) is recalling certain 2016 GLE350 4Matic and GLS 450 4Matic vehicles. The windshield bonding may be insufficient and, as a result, the windshield may separate from the vehicle in a crash. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 208, "Occupant Crash Protection" and number 212, "Windshield Mounting."
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the windshield, free of charge. The recall began March 2017. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.