- January 12: Mercedes-Benz Recalls E-Class Vehicles For Airbag Problems recalls | 10 days ago
- January 12: Mercedes-Benz S560 and S450 Cars Recalled To Replace Brakes recalls | 10 days ago
- January 4: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Glass Problems Cause Recall recalls | 18 days ago
- January 2: 3 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Freightliner Sprinter Vans Recalled recalls | 20 days ago
- January 1: Mercedes-Benz Recall Failures Lead To $20 Million Settlement news | 21 days ago
2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE350
8 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE350
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE350 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mercedes-Benz service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mercedes-Benz customer service.
An inaccurate vehicle location may delay emergency responders, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
The leaking oil in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
If the passenger's frontal air bag does not function as designed in the event of a crash, the front seat passenger has an increased risk of injury. Read more »
If water enters the power steering control unit, the power steering assist may be deactivated, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the windshield detaches in the event of a crash, the passenger frontal air bag may not be supported properly after it deploys, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
The loose bolt may cause improper wheel tracking, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the front passenger air bag does not deploy as necessary in the event of a crash, the front passenger has an increased risk of injury. Read more »
If the low-beam headlights are out of adjustment, the driver's visibility may be reduced, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »