- January 12: Mercedes-Benz Recalls E-Class Vehicles For Airbag Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- January 12: Mercedes-Benz S560 and S450 Cars Recalled To Replace Brakes recalls | 8 days ago
- January 4: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Glass Problems Cause Recall recalls | 16 days ago
- January 2: 3 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Freightliner Sprinter Vans Recalled recalls | 18 days ago
- January 1: Mercedes-Benz Recall Failures Lead To $20 Million Settlement news | 19 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2018080006: Panoramic Sunroof May Detach
2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE350
If the front cover and/or rear fixed glass are not properly adhered, they may detach, creating a road hazard and increasing the risk of a crash.
Visibility — Sun Roof Assembly
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (MBUSA) is recalling certain 2018 GLE350, GLE350 4Matic, and GLE43 AMG vehicles. During manufacturing, components of the panoramic sunroof may have been installed with a bonding primer that was incorrectly made, possibly affecting the long-term adhesion to the vehicle.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the panoramic sunroof, replace it if necessary, free of charge. The recall began September 7, 2018. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372. MBUSA's number for this recall is 2018080006.
Click a tab for more information.