- April 17: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Shattered, Says California Plaintiff news | 6 days ago
- April 10: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C43, C300, C63 and E400 Vehicles recalls | 13 days ago
- March 19: Mercedes-Benz Air Conditioner Problems Keep Lawsuit Moving news | 35 days ago
- March 18: Investigation: 2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris Gas Leaks investigations | 36 days ago
- February 20: Mercedes-Benz Possibly Caught Using Emissions 'Defeat Devices' news | 62 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Steering Coupling Bolt May Be Loose
2013 Mercedes-Benz GLK350
A loss of steering can increase the risk of a crash.
- Mercedes-Benz USA LLC. (MBUSA) is recalling certain 2013-2014 C250, C300 4MATIC, GLK250 4MATIC BLUETEC and GLK350 vehicles, 2013 C250 Coupe, C350, C350 4MATIC Coupe, C350 Coupe and C63 AMG Coupe vehicles, and 2013-2015 GLK350 4MATIC vehicles. The steering coupling connecting bolt may have been insufficiently tightened, possibly resulting in a loss of steering.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the steering coupling connecting bolt, tightening it as necessary, free of charge. The recall began May 2017. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372.
- Documents (8)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - RE: Recall Campaign Launch DATE: May 12, 2017
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - RE: New Recall Campaign DATE: April 28, 2017
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2017-2
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2017-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2017-4
Click a tab for more information.