- October 12: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 115 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 4 days ago
- September 22: Mercedes-Benz Musty Smell Lawsuit Filed in Georgia news | 24 days ago
- August 29: Mercedes-Benz AMG GLE43 Vehicles Recalled For Engine Shutdowns recalls | 48 days ago
- August 27: Mercedes-Benz Heated Seats Will Be Repaired After Lawsuit news | 50 days ago
- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 65 days ago
2013 Mercedes-Benz GLK350
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Mercedes-Benz GLK350
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Mercedes-Benz GLK350 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mercedes-Benz service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mercedes-Benz customer service.
2013 Mercedes-Benz GLK350 EXTERIOR LIGHTING NHTSA Campaign #12V493000
Summary: Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (Mercedes Benz) is recalling certain model year 2013 GLK350 and GLK350 4-Matic vehicles, manufactured from May 31, 2012, through August 2, 2012, for failing to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 108, "Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Associated Equipment." The affected vehicles have voltage in the parking lamp circuit that exceeds the maximum value listed.
Consequence: The higher illumination level may cause glare to oncoming vehicles, increasing the risk of a crash.
Actions: Mercedes Benz will notify owners, and dealers will update the software calibration number (SCN) of the subject electronic control unit. The recall began in September 2014. Owners may contact Mercedes Benz at 1-800-367-6372. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #12V493000 »