- November 18: Recall: Mercedes-Benz Instrument Clusters recalls | 17 days ago
- November 6: Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Cars Recalled recalls | 29 days ago
- November 1: Mercedes-Benz Recalls GLC Vehicles For Fire Risk recalls | 34 days ago
- October 21: Mercedes-Benz Recalls GLC 350e Hybrid Electric Vehicles recalls | 45 days ago
- September 23: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 2020 GLB250 SUVs recalls | 73 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling Problems
2.5hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 60,752 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.